Spend £50+ and save 5%. Use code MULTI5 at checkout.
£16.95 — available on subscription from / month
Only 7 left in stock
- May provide essential nutrients that are not present each day.
- May support healthy metabolism and energy production.
- May support a strong immune system.
- May support bone, joint, heart, blood, and brain health.
- May protect healthy cells from damaging free radicals.
Your body needs certain nutrients to survive and thrive. You may be careful to eat right and choose nutritious foods, but are you sure you are getting your ideal amount of each of the essential vitamins and minerals your body needs each day? The goals are not only to prevent deficiencies but also to get optimum amounts for your well-being.
MultiVitamin Plus Topical Patch has a unique formula with 27 essential vitamins and minerals. It is designed to contain nutrients that may not be high enough in your daily diet to provide you with optimal amounts.
A multivitamin supplement can take the daily pressure off of getting each of the nutrients you need.
MultiVitamin Plus Topical Patch by PatchAid offers:
- 27 essential vitamins and minerals.
- A stress-free way of getting essential nutrients.
- No worries about upset stomach due to nutrient absorption.
- Select an area of skin. The patch will stick better if you choose an area of skin without hair, lotion, or oil residues such as your shoulder, back, or hip. Clean and dry the skin.
- Remove the patch from the release liner.
- Adhere the patch to your skin, pressing firmly.
- For best results, it is recommended to wear PatchAid patches for 8 hours. There is no additional benefit of wearing the patch longer than 8 hours.
- When finished, remove the patch, fold in half, and discard.
- Repeat with a new patch the next day.
It is ok to wear multiple PatchAid patches at a time.
PatchAid vitamin patches are Latex, Lactose, Gluten, and Sugar-free.
As with any dietary supplement, please consult a healthcare professional before using this product. Women who are pregnant or nursing and individuals with health conditions or on medications should be especially careful before using the supplement.
Please Note: Nutritional patches are a new technology. As with any nutritional supplements, consumers should use nutrition patches according to their healthcare providers recommendations and regularly monitor nutrient levels through lab work as they would when taking any dietary supplements.
The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The MultiVitamin Plus Topical Patch by PatchAid is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Anyone with a medical condition should seek the advice of a licensed medical practitioner. Individual results may vary.
Directions: Apply patch daily to an area with little or no hair, i.e. shoulder, inner arm, back or hip. Avoid using any lotion or cream in the same area of patch application. Patch is not waterproof. Patches can be worn in conjunction with others or on their own for up to 8 hours. B12 & Endurance Max patches should not be worn at night as they could keep you awake.
Please Note: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Artificial Dyes, Colours, Flavourings & Preservatives
- Gluten, Wheat & MSG
- Peanuts & Tree Nuts
Serving size – 1 patch
|Patch Aid MultiVitamin Plus without Iron Topical Patch||Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Biotin (vitamin B7)||600mcg||2000%|
|Boron (boron AA chelate)||3mg||*|
|Calcium (calcium carbonate)||1500mg||150%|
|Folate (Vitamin B9)||400mcg||100%|
|Iodine (potassium iodide)||150mcg||100%|
|Iron (iron bisglycinate)||45mg||250|
|Magnesium (as magnesium oxide)||500mg||125%|
|Manganese (manganese citrate)||4mg||173%|
|Molybdenum (sodium molybedenate)||100mcg||222%|
|Pantothenic Acid (calcium D-pantothenate)||25mg||500%|
|Phosphorus (tricalcium phosphate)||100mg||14%|
|Potassium (potassium chloride)||99mg||2%|
|Vitamin A (beta-carotene)||10000iu||430%|
|Vitamin B1 (as thiamin mononitrate)||25mg||1667%|
|Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin)||1000mg||41667%|
|Vitamin B2 (ribofIavin)||25mg||1930%|
|Vitamin B3 (niacin)||40mg||250%|
|Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hcl)||25mg||1475%|
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||1000mg||1111%|
|Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)||5000iu||1250%|
|Vitamin E (D-alpha tocopherol)||200iu||606%|
|Vitamin K2 (menaquinone-7)||160mcg||160%|
|Zinc (zinc oxide)||15mg||136%|
*Daily value not established.
We only ship to the UK and Europe.
UK orders are sent via Royal Mail 48 (2 days) free of charge. 1st Class, Next Day and Tracked shipping options are also available at checkout.
European orders are sent via International Tracked (3-5 days).
Orders received before 2.00pm Monday – Friday will be sent the same day.
For more details of our Shipping and Returns policies, click here.